Great ! I managed to publish 3 posts this month. ( Good job, Ren. * pats head * ) . Well, school’s here again. I have to work harder this semester. But then, that’s what I always promise myself every beginning of semester. I guess my best efforts have plateaud. Seriously, though, how else can I work harder than last year’s? Like, don’t sleep anymore? Four times a week I work up to 10 PM, study up to the wee hours of the morning, ( friends/ bloggers who see me online are not surprised when they see me at 3 AM, right , Rob? We do our homeworks online, and we have to pay the website to do them, can you believe that ? We also take tests online, sometimes. I find that really weird. ) So, anyhow, I do household chores, don’t date, don’t hang out….. ….. Ha ! I’m a freakin’ Mary Sue, !. . So, what am I yapping about? I don’t know. I’m just frustrated. I tried getting into a course that I desperately need the whole day today. There are 54 of us waitlisted. Do you know what happens if I don’t get this course ? Alright, in a fantasy world, I should be graduating this semester, but in real world, if I don’t get this one? I graduate next year, or the year next, or the year next, next, darn it. Am I the only one with this school problem? Tell me, please ? Misery l0ves company. Okay, I’m done ranting.
On a happier note………..
I recieved more Versatile Blogger Awards… my 11 th. I’m so happy and honoured , guys. Thank you. I have already thanked Becoming Bitter, Topiclesbar, laurenrantnrave, twisteen, therhymingmedstudent, and zendictive. I now have to follow the rules again. I’m not going though the motion, mind you. I really want to do this again.
I’d like to thank the following awesome bloggers who honoured me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check them out.
I’ve already posted 7 things about me here . Well, I wrote there that I was a fan of Michael Jackson, and still am. I bought 2 cds of him to play in my car, ( Off the Wall and Bad ) and you know what , there’s a song in Bad that I really like, and I keep playing that, over and over again, just that one. It’s the Spanish version of I Just Can’t Stop Loving You…… Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu.
Oh, and here’s MJ and me.
Kidding aside, he was just a look – like. Rest in peace, MJ.
Anyways, I’m adding a few more ” about me “, if I may…….
1. I’m 80 % social liberal, believe it or not. I’m for gay marriage, partly pro-choice ( this is where 10 % of my conservatism comes in ) approves legalization of marijuana for medicinal purpose, a tree hugger, pro-gun control….. However , I don’t want to be called a bleeding heart liberal . Twenty percent of me calls for social responsibility and plain common sense values.
2. My favorite colors are aquamarine and red.
3. I put choco syrup or Nesquick choco in my coffee. Both sugar-free.
4. I dream of playing the violin in a full orchestra. But I think I’m not good enough.
5. I find political shows more interesting and entertaining than regular Tv shows . I actually watched all the Republican debates. Ahahaha ! They’re killing each other. What a bunch of …. never mind. Alright, those on the other side of the political fence, don’t hate me. But one of the guys, Newt Gingrich, promises to establish an American colony on the moon by 2020, and with about 16,000 Americans up there, the colony can become a US state. He says this is going to happen if he becomes the President. ( He said this 2 days ago in Florida ) * Earth to Mr. Gringrich, hello, how would you like to solve some problems here on our planet first, like , poverty? Or add more classes and teachers *. And all of them, most particularly Rick Santorum, want to ban The Pill, and condoms * crickets * Really ? What the heck . . Sorry. I hate to be political but I couldn’t resist. I’m supposed to be writing ” about me”. lol
6. If I could afford to buy a car, I’d buy a BMW.
7. I want to have an online business, mostly for ladies’ accessories. I think I have a flair for fashion and stuff like that.
Well, I have nominated 15 bloggers already……. I’m glad though that I can nominate a few more. Please check out these bloggers.
1. DearLora Very interesting ! It’s like Dear Abby.
6. simpleek if you’re a manga and anime fan, this is the blog for you
I’m allowed to nominate 7 more bloggers, but I think I’m stopping on the 8th and continue on my next post. Actually, I started writing on Jan.23. It’;s now the 28th and I’m not done yet. There are just so many distractions. For instance, at this very moment, I’m watching , again, the Republican debate in Florida. I have to stop what I’m doing to listen to them, more attentively, this time. ………. Aaaargh ! ! I don’t know if I’m going to cry or laugh at the ludicrousness of their issues. For instance……. Rick Santorum is accusing Mitt Romney of flipflopping regarding the health care issue. As Governor of Massachusets, Mitt Romney patterned his healthcare policy after Pres. Obama’s health care … and it was successful. 98% of the people in his state now have health insurance. Rick Santorum’s mouth is frothing over this fact. Do you know what he said ? ” It’s the Republican’s policy to change /repel/ take out so called Obamacare , so how can you, Gov. Romney , defeat Obama when you have actually used his Obamacare ? It’s unacceptable ! “, or something along this line. What Santorum had failed to mention was that, Obamacare was successful in Massachusets and THAT was anathema to the Republican’s agenda of taking Obama down at all cost, and if the country would go down with him, so be it. Party first, before country. Friggin’ idiots. When Detroit automakers were about to go bankrupt, and Pres. Obama wanted to bail them out to save the icons of US industry, the Republicans yelled in unison, ” Let Detroit Go Bankrupt. ! ! ” Pres. Obama bailed them out , just the same, and now, the motor industry and thousands of jobs have been saved, and guess what, GM now is the biggest – earning auto manufacturing company in the world. Isn’t that the height of irony? Democrats aiding ailing corporations, and corporate-loving Republicans wanting the opposite . Do you know why? I know why …. the Republicans want these icons of America to go down under Obama’s watch, and who cares what happens. Their objective is to make Obama a one – term President. The rest of those who would be affected by their agenda are mere collateral damage.
Eh. I better stop here before I offend anyone.
Ah, here’s something that I found from my archives. It was a word for word online chat with a friend from England ( not Rob ) that made me laugh for days… nay, weeks. I know you wouldn’t find it funny, and I don;t even know why I did. Maybe I have a weird sense of humour.
Friend: opens ya page and takes a gander in a few
Me: what does that mean?
Friend:gander to look at something
Me : What’s the origin of the phrase, why gander?
Friend: to stretch ya neck and gaze like a gander?
Me: how does a gander gaze?
Friend : don’t know, like this ??
* stretches his neck and looks around *
Alright, this is all for now. PEACE and be happy.